IH40 RFID Handheld Reader
Honeywell’s next generation IH40 RFID Reader caters to workers in Retail, Warehouse, Transport & Logistics and Manufacturing.IH40 RFID Reader augments retail’s storefront and warehouse inventory management, increasing inventory accuracy, reducing demand mismatch, and keeping inventory stocked. Accurate picking through IH40 drives omni channel enablement.
With IH40 RFID Handheld Reader warehouse workers can significantly reduce travel time when picking and putting away inventory, and dramatically improve the accuracy of inventory counts, order fulfillment, shipping & verification and proof of delivery. In Transport & Logistic vertical, workers can increase sorting and delivery efficiencies. Manufacturing workers can keep inventory stocked for the manufacturing line thus increasing overall output.
Workers can count inventory in the store, warehouse, and manufacturing plant 25 times faster than with barcodes, often in a matter of a few hours, enabling more frequent inventory updates and closer management of inventory levels.
Lightweight and ergonomically designed, Honeywell IH40, paired with a Honeywell high performance mobile computer, offers best in class UHF plus 1D/2D scanning, RFID range and speed. IH40 RFID Handheld Reader allows workers to capture RFID tags and barcodes with same device combo. Ideal for standard-range RFID applications, the IH40 can capture RFID tags up to 6 m (20 ft) away. The high capacity field-replaceable battery typically lasts a full shift, boosting task speed and ease of use.
Key features include:
- IH40 combined with a handheld device is a complete solution for retail inventory count, inventory management and other workflows, which increases revenue, margins, and customer engagement.
- High tag read rate increases efficiency and reduces costs.
- The IH40 and mobile computer attached charge together on a single charging station making it easy and faster to charge; Multiple charging options available for device and battery charging
- Connects directly to device, zeroing device pairing time
- Ergonomic handle, balanced design provides extended use in different usage scenarios
- Exceptional read range, increases productivity and decreases manual effort
- Large, 4000 mAH battery enables uninterrupted use over long periods, with easy to change battery flap